Mahi Mahi With Cauliflower
- 4 6 -ounce skinless mahi mahi fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 head cauliflower, florets cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the fish until golden brown on one side, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, cooked-side up, and roast in the oven until just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring, until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Add the almonds, raisins, coriander, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; cook until the almonds are golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
Divide the fish among plates and serve with the cauliflower and lemon wedges.
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos
Thank you! your flag was submitted.