Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- 3/4 cup prepared or homemade mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 hard-cooked large egg, pushed through a sieve or finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Make a paste with the garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt by crushing them with the side of a chef's knife. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the garlic, mayonnaise, chili sauce, ketchup, onion, relish and egg until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Use now or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.