- Two 6-ounce cans white meat tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
In a small mixing bowl break up the tuna with a fork. Toss with the celery, onion, and parsley. Add the mayonnaise, mustard and season with pepper, to taste. Stir to combine. Add lemon juice, to taste, if using.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.