- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure almond extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix (recommend: Krusteaz)
- 4 ounces almond paste, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
Serving suggestion: maple syrup and fresh raspberries
In a food processor, combine the mascarpone, water, sugar, almond extract, and vanilla extract. Process until the mixture is smooth. Add the pancake mix and pulse until just combined. Add the almond paste and pulse once to incorporate.
Preheat a griddle or a large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Grease the griddle or skillet with 1 tablespoon of butter. Working in batches, pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto the griddle and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes each side until golden. Repeat with the remaining butter and batter.
Arrange the pancakes on a platter and serve with maple syrup and fresh raspberries.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Almond Layer Cake With White Chocolate Frosting, Souffle Pancake With Apple-Pear Compote, Orange Pumpkin Pancakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream, Cinnamon Maple Syrup and Thick-Cut Bacon, Breakfast Pizza Recipes, Rye Flour, Pancake, Buttermilk Biscuit Recipes, Easy Stir-Frying, Coffee Cake Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.