Devilled Eggs with Crab
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled, halved, yolks removed and reserved for another use
- 4 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1/2 stick celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a medium mixing bowl combine the crabmeat, celery, mascarpone cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and chives. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Spoon the crab mixture into the egg halves. Place the filled eggs on a platter and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis, 2008