Herb and Orange Negroni
- 1 cup Herb-Infused Vodka, recipe follows
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup sparkling water, optional
- 1/2 cup sweet vermouth
- 1/4 cup bitters, such as Campari)
- Fresh thyme sprigs and orange slices, for garnish
- Herb-Infused Vodka:
- Eight 6-inch long stems fresh oregano
- Eight 4-inch long stems fresh thyme
- Four 6-inch long stems fresh rosemary
- One 750 ml bottle vodka
In a pitcher, stir together the vodka, orange juice, sparkling water, if using, vermouth and bitters. Pour into 4 iced-filled old-fashion glasses and garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme and an orange slice.Herb-Infused Vodka:
In a pitcher, combine the oregano, thyme and rosemary. Using a wooden spoon, gently crush the herbs. Add the vodka and cover the pitcher with plastic. Store at room temperature for at least 24 hours. Strain before using. Yield: 3 cups.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Thank you! your flag was submitted.