Italian Chopped Salad
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce (from 1/2 head)
- 2 cups finely chopped radicchio (from 1/2 large head)
- 1/2 cup drained canned white beans, rinsed and patted dry
- 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves, drained and chopped
Whisk the vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in the oil to blend. Add the lettuce, radicchio, beans, and sun-dried tomatoes. Toss to coat. Season the salad, to taste, with more salt and pepper, and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.