- 1 pound ricotta and spinach ravioli
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 16 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the ravioli and boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the sage, paprika, and pepper flakes. Cook until the butter sizzles and begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the salt. Pour the butter sauce over the pasta and gently toss until coated. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.