Spicy Tomato Salsa
- 4 medium tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Serving suggestion: tortilla chips
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Put the tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, orange juice, and red pepper flakes in a food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are combined but still chunky. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer to a small bowl and serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis