Ginormous Fruit Salad Surprise
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 large Fuji apple, cored and chopped
- Fresh mint, for serving, optional
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, vinegar, and sugar. Stir until blended and set aside.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (overnight is best). Stir gently just before serving. Garnish with mint, if using. Enjoy!!!
PER SERVING (3 cups): 169 calories, 1g fat, 95mg sodium, 41.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 29.5g sugars, 2g protein
2010 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.