Grilled Fruit Salad with Honey-Yogurt Dressing
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced into 8 rings
- 2 plums, cored and each cut into 8 wedges
- Vegetable oil, for brushing fruit
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat grill to medium.
Lightly brush fruit with oil and place on the grill. Cook until pineapple and plums are nicely caramelized, turning once, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to a plate. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, honey and mint. Place 2 rings and 4 wedges on each plate and drizzle with dressing. Garnish with pine nuts.
Recipe courtesy of Sunny Anderson, 2008