Grilled Swordfish Salad with Fennel
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- Pinch ground allspice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup raisins plumped in 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Salt |
- Olive oil
- 12 to 16 ounces swordfish steak
- 1 cup finely sliced fresh fennel
- 1/4 cup mustard vinaigrette
- 2 cups washed Boston lettuce leaves, dried and torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
In the bottom of a mixing bowl combine the onion, pinch of allspice, cayenne pepper, orange rind and raisins in orange juice. Season to taste with salt and set aside. Brush the olive oil on both sides of the swordfish and grill for about 5 minutes a side or until just cooked through.
Meanwhile dress the fennel with the vinaigrette. Make a wreath of lettuce leaves around the outside edge of a large plate. Make an inside circle of fennel on the inside wreath of lettuce leaves. Center the grilled swordfish in the middle of the plate; spoon the onion and raisin mixture over the swordfish and garnish with pine nuts.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Swordfish and Eggplant Salad with Honey-Thyme Vinaigrette, Grilled Steak and Papaya Salad, "Ono-lishious": Grilled Sesame Chicken Satay Papaya Salad with Hoisin Balsamic Vinaigrette, Carrot Salad Recipes, Steak Salad Recipes, Easy Lunch, Easy Casserole, Fruit Salad Recipes, Grilled Steak Recipes