- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced serrano pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For the slaw:
- 3 cups napa cabbage, cut in 1/2 vertically, cored, curly middle discarded, cut horizontally in 1/4-inch thick pieces
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, julienned
- 1 cup peeled and julienned jicama
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion, white and light green part only
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon salt
To make dressing: In a blender, puree all the ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine ingredients for slaw. Gently fold in the dressing. Refrigerate 1 hour. Gently toss before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.