- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal (recommended: McCann's)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons granola with raisins
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/3 cup hottest tap water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 large ripe strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 6 to 8 fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Greek yogurt (recommended: Fage Total, for serving
Measure the oatmeal, hazelnuts, granola, and salt together in a cereal bowl. Pour the water and honey over the mixture, stir, and set aside to soak for 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss the strawberries, raspberries, and sugar together in another bowl and allow to macerate while the muesli is soaking. When ready to eat, divide the muesli between 2 bowls; divide the berries between the oat mixtures and stir in. Serve at room temperature with a dollop of yogurt on top.
Per serving: Calories 158; Total Fat 5 grams; Saturated Fat 0 grams; Protein 4 grams; Total Carbohydrate 28 grams; Sugar: 14 grams; Fiber 3 grams; Cholesterol 0 milligrams; Sodium 124 milligrams;