Smoked Salmon and Herb Butter
- Herb butter:
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions (white and green parts)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 loaves dense 7-grain or health bread, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Side of smoked salmon, thinly sliced
For the herb butter, combine the butter, garlic, scallions, dill, parsley, juice juice, salt and pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat until mixed, but do not whip.
To serve, spread some herb butter on a slice of bread and top it with a slice of smoked salmon.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Irish Smoked Salmon on Brown Bread Crostini with Hard-Cooked Egg Aioli, Smoked Salmon and Frisee Carpaccio, Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Pizza Bites, Rye Flour, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Salmon Burger Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes