Smoked Salmon and Vegetable Cream Cheese Bagels
- 2 sesame bagels
- Vegetable Cream Cheese, recipe follows
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions, white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped radish (2 radishes)
- 2 to 3 pinches kosher salt
- 1 pinch finely ground black pepper
Slice the bagels in half horizontally and spread 1 tablespoon of the vegetable cream cheese over the bottom half of each bagel. Arrange 2 slices of smoked salmon over the cream cheese and place the remaining bagel halves on top. Cut the bagels in half crosswise and serve.
Vegetable Cream Cheese:
Yield: 6 servings
Thank you! your flag was submitted.