Broccoli and Celery Slaw
- 1 medium head broccoli, stalks thinly sliced and florets chopped
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
Combine the broccoli, celery, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and stir to combine. Cover and allow the slaw to sit for at least 30 minutes, tossing every so often to combine well. Top with raisins before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Ingrid Hoffmann, 2008