Spicy, Smoky Cauliflower Mash
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons adobo sauce, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
Steam the cauliflower in a steamer insert set over boiling water, covered, until it is very soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer the steamed cauliflower to a blender and puree with the cheese, milk, sour cream and lime juice until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender jar as necessary. Add the adobo sauce and salt and pepper to taste, pulse a couple more times and transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.