Tuna Ceviche in Little Gems
Once you mix the tuna with the lime juices in the dressing it slightly cooks it and gives it quite a different flavor and texture.
- 12 ounces (340 grams) sushi-grade fresh blue-fin tuna
- Bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 little gem lettuce ( romaine lettuce hearts)
- 2 fresh red chiles, seeded and finely diced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- Double the amount of olive oil to lime juice
- 1 1/2 -inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Chop the tuna finely and put into a bowl. Add the coriander and mix well. Mix together all the dressing ingredients in a jar and pour over the tuna. Wash the lettuce leaves and dry thoroughly. Spoon some of the tuna into each leaf and sprinkle with chiles.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.