Tuna Ceviche in Little Gems
Once you mix the tuna with the lime juices in the dressing it slightly cooks it and gives it quite a different flavor and texture.
- 12 ounces (340 grams) sushi-grade fresh blue-fin tuna
- Bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 little gem lettuce ( romaine lettuce hearts)
- 2 fresh red chiles, seeded and finely diced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- Double the amount of olive oil to lime juice
- 1 1/2 -inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Chop the tuna finely and put into a bowl. Add the coriander and mix well. Mix together all the dressing ingredients in a jar and pour over the tuna. Wash the lettuce leaves and dry thoroughly. Spoon some of the tuna into each leaf and sprinkle with chiles.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Seared Tuna with Napa Cabbage and Carrot Salad with Fried Wontons, Rice Krispies™ Tuna with Cucumber Salad and Hoisin-Lime Sauce, Seared Spicy Tuna on Basil Parmesan Crisps With Apricot Jam, Easy Lunch, Easy Casserole, Antipasti Recipes, Roasted Vegetable Recipes, Easy Barbecuing, Fish Recipes