- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, optional
- Pinch kosher salt
- 8 sliced bacon, cooked until crispy
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 batch prepared stove-top gourmet popcorn (1 cup unpopped, 14 to 15 cups popped)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (3 ounces)
Put the prepared popcorn into a large bowl and drizzle with the melted butter, tossing to coat. Add the spice mixture and toss again, then serve.
It's like one thousand angels saying "Hello!" to your taste buds.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.