Grilled Lobster with Herb Salad
- 2 spiny lobsters, 1 1/2 pounds each, raw and live
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus 4 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup fennel fronds
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1/2 cup scallions, julienned
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1/2 cup chives, cut into 4-inch batons
- 1/2 cup chervil leaves
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
Split lobsters lengthwise, brush each with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and place cut-side down on grill. Lobster should cook in 7 to 10 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, toss all herbs in a mixing bowl with 4 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice and zest and season with salt and pepper. Toss to dress and arrange on platter. Remove cooked lobster from grill and arrange on plate, next to herb salad.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Lobster Tails with Lemon-Red Fresno Butter, Grilled Lobster Tails with Tarragon-Lemon Vinaigrette, Grilled Lobster Sandwich with Charred Corn and Avocado Salsa, Main Dish, Lobster Recipes, Burrito Recipes, Grilled Salmon Recipes, Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes, Beef Stroganoff Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.