- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Horseradish sauce, store-bought
Add the steak to the marinade. Cover and let sit for at least 1 hour and as long as overnight, refrigerated.
Heat the grill to medium-high. Grill the steak, turning once, for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer the steak to a serving platter to rest. Spread the baguette slices with butter, and grill for about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Set aside in a serving bowl.
Slice the steak and serve with prepared horseradish sauce and the baguette slices.
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.