Mini Ceviche Appetizer
- 2 pounds fresh tilapia fillets, or other firm white fish, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice, more if needed to cover fish
Combine all ingredients except lime juice in a flat-bottomed baking dish. Cover with lime juice, making sure all fish is submerged. Chill for 2 hours.Serving Option:
Cut the limes in half before squeezing their juice for the recipe and hollow them out once juiced, forming a cup. Flatten the bottom of the lime cup by slicing off a small section at the base. Fill with a heaping amount of Ceviche. Serve on a platter.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.