- 1 3-oz. package of fruit-flavored Jello, like strawberry
- 1 3-oz. pkg strawberry-flavored drink powder, such as Kool-Aid (sweetened)
- 2 qts. water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 46-oz. can pineapple juice
- 2 pts. pineapple sherbert
- 16 oz. orange-infused vodka
- 10 oz. 7-Up
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, put in punch bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix together. Add the 7-Up just before serving.
Stephen Phillips-"This punch comes from Hondo, Texas. It's an old family recipe I adopted from a dear friend of mine. The friend's mother, a preacher's wife, would make it for neighborhood functions. All I can say is, that must have been one happy neighborhood."