- 1 (6.5-ounce) package pizza dough mix (recommended: Betty Crocker)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup chunky tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, or more if needed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped green pepper, thawed (recommended: PictSweet)
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped onion, thawed (recommended: Ore-Ida)
- 1/2 pound pre-peeled medium shrimp
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
Let sit while you make the sauce.
In small mixing bowl, combine tomato sauce, hot sauce, and garlic; set aside. Press dough into a 12-inch circle on a baking sheet with floured fingers. Spread sauce onto dough evenly, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with cheese, peppers, onions, and shrimp.
Bake in preheated oven 12 to 17 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Slice and serve.