- 3 small or 2 fat scallions, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 drop garlic-infused oil (or any oil really)
- 1 Little Gem (Butterhead) lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups frozen petits pois
- 1/2 cup hot chicken stock (concentrate or cube and hot water is fine)
Cook the scallions in the butter and oil until soft. Stir in the shredded lettuce, and when it is wilted add the frozen peas and stock.
Cook at a robust simmer, uncovered, until everything is tender and the liquid flavorful and reduced.