- 4 cups halved lengthwise and cut into strips nopales pieces
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 5 dried guajillo
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, peeled and cut in strips
- 5 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 30 cleaned king prawn
- 10 blades lemongrass
- Balsamic syrup (reduced balsamic vinegar)
- Cilantro oil
- Carmelized onions
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Chili oil (infused oil)
Heat a medium sized pan with salted water until it reaches the boiling point. Add nopales and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the water and let cool.
Skewer the prawns with lemongrass and either saute or grill them. Using a round mold, place the mixture of nopales in the center of a dish and press it with a spoon to form the timbale. Decorate plates with balsamic syrup and cilantro oil, and garnish with carmelized onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and chili oil.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.