Opal's Thai Stir-Fry
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Thai chiles, chopped
- 6 ounces chicken, pork, shrimp or tofu
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- Fistful of flat wide rice noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Preheat a medium wok over high heat. Add the oil, garlic and chilies. Add your protein selection and brown the outside. Add the onions, noodles, dark soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Cook for about 2 minutes. Throw in the peppers, tomato and basil and cook for 1 minute.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.