Parmesan and Candied Walnut Salad
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, washed, dried and leaves roughly torn
- 1 1/2 cups store-bought candied walnuts
- 1 large sliced pear or apple
- Shaved Parmesan, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
So first things first, you put all the components of your salad together. Combine the romaine lettuce, the candied walnuts, and the sliced pears n a serving bowl.
For the finishing touch, shave some fresh Parmesan over the top and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Kelly Baker