- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 4 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 European cucumber, sliced
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce (recommended: Neelys' Barbeque Sauce)
- 1 pound pulled pork
- Ranch dressing, to taste
Click here to see how it's done.
Arrange the lettuce, green onions, cucumber, tomatoes, and corn in a large bowl. Sprinkle the jack cheese over the top. Pour on the barbecue sauce and ranch dressing. Top with pulled pork and toss before serving.