- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 cups frozen cranberries
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Heat the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot, apples, and thyme; saute until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the raisins, cranberries, lemon zest and juice, orange juice, and sugar. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has thickened, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.