Creole Potato Salad
- 3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed well and cubed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard (recommended: Zatarains)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Place the cubed potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until they are fork tender. Drain in a colander and let cool.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
Once cool, add potatoes to a large bowl. Add chopped onions, celery, and garlic. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys