Creole Potato Salad
- 3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed well and cubed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard (recommended: Zatarains)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Place the cubed potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until they are fork tender. Drain in a colander and let cool.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
Once cool, add potatoes to a large bowl. Add chopped onions, celery, and garlic. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian