Crunchy Chopped Green Bean Salad
- 12 ounces green beans, sliced into 1-inch bite-size pieces and blanched until bright green
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 radishes, sliced paper-thin on a mandoline
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 shallot, sliced paper-thin on a mandoline
- One 4-ounce jar hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Special equipment: mandoline slicer
Add the green beans, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, radishes, cucumber, shallots and hearts of palm to a large bowl. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.