Gina's Pucker-Up Lemon Limeade
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 10 lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 15 limes)
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 4 cups cold water
- Crushed ice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced for garnish
- 1 lime, thinly sliced for garnish
In a large pitcher combine all the ingredients and mix until the sugar has dissolved. Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.