- Nonstick spray
- 2 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed well
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
Special equipment: mandoline
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 sheet trays with nonstick spray.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch strips using a mandoline and pat dry. Divide the potatoes between the sheet trays and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread the potatoes in a single layer. Bake until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp, about 35 minutes, turning once with a spatula halfway through baking.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and while still hot, toss with the lime zest, garlic, parsley, cilantro, mint, and red pepper flakes. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys