- Nonstick spray
- 2 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed well
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
Special equipment: mandoline
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 sheet trays with nonstick spray.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch strips using a mandoline and pat dry. Divide the potatoes between the sheet trays and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread the potatoes in a single layer. Bake until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp, about 35 minutes, turning once with a spatula halfway through baking.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and while still hot, toss with the lime zest, garlic, parsley, cilantro, mint, and red pepper flakes. Serve hot.