Neely's Chicken Salad in Tomato Cups
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skinless and meat shredded or diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped tarragon leaves
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups halved seedless red grapes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 head butter lettuce
Mix first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
Core tops of tomatoes with a paring knife. Using a melon baller, scoop out the insides of the tomatoes. Lay a leaf of lettuce in each tomato so it peeks out the top. Fill the tomatoes with a large scoop of the chicken salad and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.