- 3 pounds baby red potatoes, well washed and scrubbed
- 8 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped rosemary leaves
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Add the potatoes to a large sheet tray and toss them with the garlic, olive oil, rosemary, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper, to taste. Roast for 35 minutes until golden and crisp, stirring once halfway through cooking process. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.