- Two 15-ounce cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Dash hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Combine the black-eyed peas, red onions, parsley, vinegar, oil, garlic, tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers and hot sauce in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.