- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups seeded watermelon chunks
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mint chiffonade
- 2 cups baby arugula
Add the white wine vinegar, lime zest and juice to a small bowl. Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the thinly sliced red onion and let marinate for 5 to 10 minutes as you prepare the rest of the salad.
Add the watermelon, feta, mint, and arugula to a large bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and serve immediately after dressing.