- 4 scoops premium vanilla ice cream
- 1 package instant pudding, prepared according to directions
- 1 cup milk
- 3 heaping spoonfuls caramel ice cream topping
- Cinnamon and Sugar, recipe follows
- Cream Cheese Icing, recipe follows
- Cinnamon stick
In a blender, mix together the ice cream, pudding, milk, and caramel. Add the cinnamon/sugar mixture (leaving a little left over). Blend until combined. Top with a dollop of cream cheese icing, sprinkle with a little cinnamon/sugar over the whole shake. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Cinnamon and Sugar:
3 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Combine both ingredients in a small bowl.
Cream Cheese Icing:
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1 stick butter
3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat together ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated.