Apple-Maple Chicken Sausage Breakfast Sammies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 small McIntosh apple peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, eyeball it
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, eyeball it
- 4 jumbo/sandwich size English muffins, fork split
- 8 large eggs
- Splash of cold milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 pound Cheddar, thinly sliced or shredded
Preheat broiler and preheat a medium skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Mix chicken with apple, syrup, grill seasoning, poultry seasoning, cinnamon and nutmeg and score the meat into 4 sections. Form 4 large, thin patties and set into hot butter and oil. Cook 5 minutes on each side.
Place fork split muffins on broiler pan and toast. Butter toasted muffins and reserve.
Heat a second nonstick skillet over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter in the pan. Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper and scramble to desired doneness.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chicken and Sausage Sandwiches with Sauteed Bell Peppers and German Potato Salad, Chicken Satay Salad Sammies, Chicken with Chorizo and Cannellini, Breakfast Pizza Recipes, Roast Beef Recipes, Hard Boiled Eggs Recipes, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Grilling Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.