Baked Gigantes Beans
- 2 cans butter beans, drained
- 1 cup canned tomato sauce
- A handful chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a small oven safe dish or casserole, combine beans with tomato sauce, parsley, and oregano, crushing the oregano in your palm before you sprinkle it into the beans. Drizzle beans with a touch of extra-virgin oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Combine ingredients with a final toss.
Place in oven and bake 12 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and beans are heated through.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray