- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 5 to 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend (recommended:Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick Grill Mates)
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into thin, long spears
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a large bowl and add the broccoli spears. Toss to coat broccoli evenly then transfer to a large nonstick baking sheet. Roast the broccoli until ends are crisp and brown and stalks are tender, 17 to 20 minutes.