Fennel and Celery Slaw
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated shallot
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1 cup coarsely chopped parsley tops
- 4 ribs celery and leafy tops, very thinly sliced
- 1 large or 2 medium bulbs fennel, very thinly sliced, plus a handful of fronds, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toasted pistachios or walnuts, chopped, to garnish
Combine the honey, vinegar and shallot with the lemon juice and whisk in the EVOO. Add the parsley, celery and fennel and toss to coat and combine. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a platter and top with the toasted nuts.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.