Green Salad with Red Pepper Relish Dressing
- 2 hearts romaine, chopped
- 1 sack, 5 ounces, mixed baby greens
- 6 red radishes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh snap peas, chopped
- 6 scallions, sliced on an angle
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1 rounded teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup red pepper relish, found on condiment aisle
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine chopped romaine, baby greens, radishes, snap peas, and scallions in a large salad bowl. Combine vinegar, sugar and relish in a small bowl. Whisk in oil in a slow stream. Toss salad with dressing. Season salad with salt and pepper, to your taste and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.