Mixed Salad with Tarragon
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced (peel a seeded cucumber, rinse a seedless cucumber with peel left on)
- 1 ripe tomato, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion or 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large or 2 medium romaine hearts, washed and chopped
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves or 2 teaspoons dried
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or white wine
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Combine all the vegetables and tarragon in a serving bowl. Dress salad with vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper, to taste. Garnish the salad with lots of sesame seeds when ready to serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.