Romaine Hearts with Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- 2 hearts romaine, chopped
- 1 jarred roasted red bell pepper, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- Handful flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Place chopped romaine on a platter or in a salad bowl. To a food processor, add roasted red pepper, vinegar and parsley. Process, then stream in extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. remove processor bowl and drizzle dressing over salad, serve.