Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon cake flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk (more if needed)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (more juice if lemon isn't very juicy)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, plus more softened for serving
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup blueberries
- Maple or pancake syrup, warmed, for serving
Heat a heavy skillet or grill over medium-low heat.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix the evaporated milk, lemon zest and juice. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then add the egg and vanilla. Mix to combine.
Serve with more softened butter and warm syrup.
Blueberry Brunch Pancakes(00:03:07)
How to Make a Frittata(00:03:29)
More Recipes and Ideas:
Lemon-Blueberry-Ricotta-Buttermilk Pancakes with Blueberry-Cassis Relish and Blueberry Maple Syrup, Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes, Buttermilk and Lemon Scented Pancakes with Warm Blueberry Syrup, Pancake Recipes, Blueberry Cake Recipes, Blueberry Recipes, Blackberry, Blueberry Muffin Recipes, Blueberry Pancake Recipes