- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 1 pound thinly shaved turkey
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 1 cucumber, julienned
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Mix the cream cheese, basil, chives, parsley, lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper together in a bowl. Lay out the tortillas and spread with the herb cream cheese mixture. Next, layer on the turkey, carrots and cucumber onto each tortilla. Like making sushi, roll the tortillas up tightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate, about 1 hour. When ready to serve, unwrap the sushi rolls and slice into quarters.
2012 Ree Drummond, All Rights Reserved