- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 1/4 pounds (21 to 25 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine, such as chardonnay
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade
- 1 1/2 cups marinara of choice
- 1 pound cooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
Add the oil to a large saute pan over high heat. Next, add the shrimp and cook. Sprinkle the shrimp with the salt and pepper, with a stirring motion, and cook until the shrimp are medium-rare in temperature, about 2 minutes. Next, deglaze the pan with the wine and add the tapenade. Reduce the heat and stir the tapenade into the shrimp. After blending the tapenade in, add the marinara, stir again and allow to warm, about 2 minutes. Finally, add the cooked spaghetti, stir and warm until the spaghetti is hot, about 3 minutes. Again, toss and serve or portion the pasta. Finish with the Parmesan and basil.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.